Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Le Village Buffet

Read & Write Reviews

Paris Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV, 89136
(888) 266-5687
Map It

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Been to the Le Village Buffet? Please tell us your thoughts.

Jeff said...

Le Village Buffet is my favorite buffet in Vegas. Everything is sooo good and not your typical buffet food you see at all the others. Definitely a must try the next time you are in Vegas!

Jeff said...

After a dissapointing dinner at the MGM Grand Buffet the night before we decided to head over the Le Village Buffet at Paris which I remembered being excellent. We had planned on going for breakfast ($13.99) which ended at 11:00. We got there around 11:40 to a huge line. A lady came through the line to tell people that 11:00 was the cut off time for brunch, at which the price went up to $24.99. Fortunately we got up to the cashier and our receipt was time stamped at 10:56, so we saved $10 per person. The only thing we didn't get was the champagne which I was ok with. I think I may very well have been the fullest I've ever been in my life after that meal. With so many absolutely delicious things its just hard to stop eating. Particulary since I knew I wouldn't be eating again until around 8pm that night when we had reservations at Delmonico Steakhouse in the Venetian. I started off with some eggs benedict, some tasty hash browns, an assorted seafood dish with mussels, crawfish and scallops. After finishing all those off I went for some made to order crepes, some smoked salmon, some
bread pudding and too many other things to remember. Everything was terrific. I honestly can't think of anything that I had that wasn't very good. If ever in Vegas, and looking for a buffet, definitely save at least one meal for Le Village Buffet at Paris.

Quality of food = 9
Service = 8
Value = 9
Cleanliness = 8

Avg cost per person - $28 with tip

Hit Counter