Monday, December 22, 2008

MGM Grand Buffet

Read & Write Reviews

3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 891-7777
www.mgmgrand.com
Map It
Menu

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I went to Las Vegas this past weekend and our first night ate at the MGM Grand Buffet ($23.99). I have to admit, I was very dissapointed. Honestly, it was up to par with something you would get in South Lake Tahoe, or even Reno. Their prime rib was dry, as was the ham. The pork ribs were just plain awful. The crab legs were decent, but really nothing special. The peel and eat shrimp weren't bad. I'd say the best thing I had was the grilled to order steak. It was pretty decent, with as much sauteed mushrooms and onions to load on top as you'd like, along with a pretty good aoli sauce. We went back (just because it was where we were staying and had some comps) for breakfast on our last day, and it was better than their dinner for sure, but still nothing out of this world. honestly, with it costing about the same price as many other buffets in Vegas, I'd reccomend going somewhere like the Le Village Buffet at Paris, which is delicious.

Quality of food = 5
Service = 7
Value = 4
Cleanliness = 7

Avg cost per person - $28 with tip

Jeff said...

Been to the MGM Grand Buffet? Please tell us your thoughts.

Hit Counter